- My Account
- MechDesigner: On-line Help
- Tutorials: Videos
- Tutorials: Step by Step
- Example Downloads
- Contact Us
|4 of 5||<< First||< Previous||Next >||Last >>||Back to gallery|
MechDesigner Software training courses: Starter, Advanced, Tailored
We offer several intesive software training courses:
- Starter / Basic 2 days
- Advanced: 2 days
- Comprehensive : 5 days
- Application Specific: 1 - 5 days.
Starter course covers: How to, and Top-tips with:
- User interface
- Mouse Control Options and Techniques
- Adding geometry
- Adding joints and parts
- Mechanism Design
- How to make sure the model is correct.
- Mechanism Analysis
- Motion Design
- Cams Design
- Design sets
- Getting Data In and Out.
Advanced course covers:
- Mechanism modeling techniques
- Advanced forces
- 3D cams, Barrel and Globoidal
- Cam analysis and data output
- Advanced Motion Design
- Many advanced Top-Tips
- 'Work around' for unusual mechanisms.
We can design a course tailored to your exact requirements.
The courses can be held at any premises that suits you.